I got my haircut a few weeks ago but went back to the salon recently to get my fringe trimmed.
I feel very much like emily the strange.





On the topic of fringes, the Melbourne Fringe Festival is running again this year!
22nd September to 10th October 2010. I'll be volunteering at the Festival Club.
The festival is a mixed bag of creativity; encompassing the categories of cabaret, circus, comedy, dance, kids entertainment, live art, music, performance, special events, talks and visual arts.
Browse the the program on the website (link above) and get involved in some of the stuff that's going on!
It's going to be heaps of fun! I'll see you there ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Contributors

Followers

About.me

Twitter

Follow joseforrest on Twitter

last.fm

YouTube

Subscribe to me on YouTube

LOOKBOOK.nu

deviantART