I was house-sitting this week, looking after two cats:




I also played a game of monopoly, high-tech style. It doesn't have fake money - it has fake credit cards! Amazing.


The place was right by my favourite park, I went for a couple of walks. Yesterday I got a really bad tank-top tan in the 30 degree heat. I know, I'm insane but i wanted to take advantage of the scenery.





Hmm a few other things happened this week. One was the vietnamese festival. Who likes this T-shirt I spotted? Oh and the Kamikaze ride I braved?


Let me leave you tonight, with a clip of a song I'm obsessed with atm:

2 comments:

Aww, the cats are so cute =)

aw, thanks samantha! i just noticed your comment now.. 2 months later! haha

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Contributors

Followers

About.me

Twitter

Follow joseforrest on Twitter

last.fm

YouTube

Subscribe to me on YouTube

LOOKBOOK.nu

deviantART